Join us and feed your talent!
A School Driven by Talented Professionals
From the award-winning culinary legend comes Ducasse Education, the leading global organization of professional and pre-professional Culinary and Pastry Arts training centers, where passion and devotion to the art of hospitality underscore a rich history of exceptional standards forged through decades of practice and experience.
Created in 1999, Ducasse Education sets the highest culinary and pastry industry standards with its comprehensive hands-on training programs that emphasize practical learning of techniques with precision, innovation and rigorous skills-based methodology.
"I have always endeavored to pass on my vision of cooking. I share my know-how to all people willing to strengthen their culinary skills with a single motto in mind: EXCELLENCE IN PRACTICE" —Alain Ducasse
Ducasse Institute is the title we award to our academic partners who share our commitment to excellence in Culinary and Pastry arts. We provide world-class Chef Instructors, state-of-the-art facilities and revolutionary hands-on training programs to cultivate the highest level of expertise and job-ready skills in restauration and hospitality.
Ducasse Institutes benefit from products, services and daily support by Ducasse Education in:
- Educational Programs & Pedagogy
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Student Recruitment
- Ducasse Education continuous support
Ducasse Education: The System
Ducasse Education is a system of schools operating around the world. The system's key benefits are:
- Ensuring the highest pedagogical standards and learning quality through the centralization of pedagogical development and the standardization of operating procedures.
- Ensuring student placement and career advancement by offering a system wide Alumni network association.
- Leveraging the pedagogical development by delivering normalized programs and curriculums across schools.
- Leveraging student recruitment efforts by pooling recruitment budgets across schools and by developing coordinated recruitment plans.
- Leveraging branding efforts by pooling marketing budgets across schools and by operating institutes in multiple markets
- Enabling student, faculty and staff mobility across schools.
The system is made of normalized educational programs that are delivered across multiple campuses.
Each school, or institute:
- Represents a campus in the system (the physical location of the delivery of the normalized programs).
- Operates programs that meet the local market needs. Thus, each school or institute's management retains the full decisions as to which program offer on its campus, as well as tuition fees.
- Contributes marketing & recruitment, pedagogical development, and Alumni network fees to global funds that are managed centrally. This enables the pooling of resources in order to gain from scale without having to operate gigantic campuses.
Ducasse Institutes are operated by partner institutions that agree, through a master agreement and operational agreements(s), to develop one more more institutes in a specified geography, and to operate them at the standards of Ducasse Education.
To find out more about bringing Ducasse Education to your region, fill out the form below.