Coding Giants Overview
We want to inspire young people with our passion for programming. We believe that learning to program develops not only digital skills, giving a better start into the future, but - more importantly - stimulates the mental development of a child. The mission of our school is to make this knowledge available to the widest possible range of young people, broaden their horizons, give space to develop their creativity, and constantly support students in creating their own future.
BackgroundDuring our six-year business operations, we have already managed to:
- launch 16 courses for various age groups (7-19 years old)
- work out over 300 class scenarios
- reach the number of more than 20,000 satisfied customers
- open branches in Poland, Spain, Slovakia and Croatia (115 facilities altogether)
- 115 branches - both own and franchise: we know how to run a school as well as how to cooperate with partners - we are aware of the challenges franchisees face on a daily basis; knowing that, we can efficiently support you at every stage of our cooperation
- Top of the top training scenarios: a real challenge is to provide classes that are fruitful in terms of learning and interesting for children at the same time and we know how to do it
- Great ratings: 94% of overall satisfaction - with such ratings you will easily attract your local audience and fill up the attending lists
- Loyal customers: 84% of our customers sign up for at least one more consecutive course, so a student, if once attracted, will stay with you for longer; thus, you make your marketing spendings more efficient and assure long-term financial stability to your company
- CRM system: you will get access to an extensive system to manage the facility and customer relationship; you will have full control over what happens in your school
- Marketing activities: we will provide you with a proposition of successful marketing actions adaptable to your local conditions
What You Get As A Franchisee
- know-how and experience that will save your money and time
- time-proven standards of managing an educational facility
- detailed and exhaustive training scripts for classes as well as materials for students that will ensure a high level of education at your school
- templates of documents and marketing materials shorten up the time needed to open your branch
- best practices in terms of promotional activities that will help you gather many students at your school from the very first semester
- access to an extensive CRM system that facilitates the handling of entries, payments, and communication with clients, so that you have every operational aspect under control
InvestmentThere are three models of cooperation available: unit franchise, area-developer and master franchise. A unit franchisee opens one or more schools and runs it for a profit from participant's fees. By the master franchise, a partner gains also territorial exclusivity and is entitled to sell-out sub-franchise licences. Area-developer is something in between – you get an area exclusivity but limited to a part of a country or some urban area.
Initial investment starts at €7,000. Royalties equal 10-12% of the turnover. The final values depend on the location of the facility and the franchise model chosen by a partner.
Interested? Do not wait to contact us and ask for more details! We will be pleased to talk to you about future cooperation.
Coding Giants Testimonials
When we heard about programming schools for children, we started looking for an offer that would suit us best. My husband is an unfulfilled programmer. When, after more than a decade of working in corporations, he started to work teaching children to program, he feels like he's back on track. I, on the other hand, have always thought that doing something for children is valuable and very inspiring.
In the relationship between the franchisor and the franchisee, the most important thing is that both parties are completely open in communication. I was able to ask all sorts of questions, from all spheres of business, so at no point did I have the feeling that I was alone in this. They were ready to help, answer questions, advise what to do and how to set everything up, whether it was about business, technical things, marketing, or customer relations. I can really say that they are true partners!
I strongly recommend cooperation with Coding Giants at your location. The company provides a time-proven business model, a strong brand and support in day-to-day activities. If you add to these knowledge of the local market and some operational energy, you will be able to build up an interesting, modern educational company.
Coding Giants Videos
videoApril 15, 2021 02:04 PM
0:00 / 0:00
Coding Giants - Franchisees’ Perspective
Iza and Michal started cooperation with Coding Giants in 2019 – they decided to open two facilities from the very beginning. What made them do it? What is their success story? What are their plans for the future? Find out!
videoApril 15, 2021 02:10 PM
0:00 / 0:00
Coding Giants - Why Learn Code At All?
Parents like it when their children learn to program as it stimulates mental development and makes the time spent by the computer more productive (we all know how often kids stay online). And students? They simply love to use their imagination and when programming, the sky is the limit in these terms.
videoApril 15, 2021 02:19 PM
0:00 / 0:00
Coding Giants - “Code with Giants” Events
We promote our brand in many ways. One of them is free-of-charge lessons organised in public schools in cooperation with local authorities. Over 30,000 kids have already taken their first steps in programming and had fun at the same time. Check out more!