WrapChamp Master Franchise Overview
WrapChamps ambition is to be the most skilled applicants in the industry, and that all parts of our business are permeated by profession.
We currently have locations in both Sweden and Norway and are now looking to expand.
We are looking for a person who wants to expand with WrapChamp as a Master Franchisee.
Key Highlights in a WrapChamp Master Franchise
- Business Model - Our proven business model and business system is based on over 10 years of experience. WrapChamp works in six business areas -Businesswrap, Detailwrap, Fullfrap, Fleetwrap, Sundwrap and PPF. We work closely with our master franchise partners to develop our business areas specifically for the local market.
- Our Studios - WrapChamps studios are bright, fresh and everything is 100% designed for efficient and quality operation. Our studios vary from 100 square meters to 150 square meters and all studios have a gate of at least 3m in height.
- Material - Quality is the most important thing in the chain and therefore we only work with the best materials on the market.
- Low Start-Up - It is a low investment and a fast establishment rate for this concept. In the mother country of Sweden, the chain grew by 15 units in its first year of operation.
- Royalty - With a low cost per unit, we make it easy for the Master Franchisee to grow with their business.
- Support / Education - As a Master Franchisee, you have full support regarding the concept. Our comprehensive training begins the same day as a Master Franchisee comes on board and includes initial franchise training in the Master Franchisee's territory.
- Franchisee's Satisfaction - The true measure of success for all franchisors is the happiness of their franchisees. When you take the time to talk to our franchisees, you'll see what really sets WrapChamp apart!
Master Franchise Opportunity Provides Multiple Income Streams
- Own WrapChamp Studio - On your own pilot unit, which you as a master franchisee must run, you earn the generated net income.
- Franchise Fees - Each time you sub-franchise a WrapChamp studio, you earn the franchise fee. The franchise fee is determined by the Master Franchisee.
- Monthly Royalty - Each time you establish a sub-franchise studio in your territory, you earn ongoing monthly royalties.
- Royalty From Suppliers - WrapChamp has agreed suppliers for the Master Franchisee to work with. These suppliers refund a royalty to the master franchisee based on how much is purchased by the supplier on an ongoing basis.
As a Master Franchisee, you own an exclusive territory that allows you to receive franchise fees from franchisees sold in the territory, as well as ongoing royalties from franchisees that you support in your territory.
This opportunity is for you who want to grow quickly and take responsibility for ensuring the quality of the brand in the current region.