Tendata provides global buyers information and analysis services for all exporters/manufacturers, bringing global active buyers directly to local sellers, which makes international trade easy.
What Tendata supplies is a innovative business, which can truly helps clients and have quantifiable effects.
We are looking for entrepreneurs across the world who are interested in starting a business with full support and existing potential clients.
What We Offer Clients
- Analysis of 121 Million Real Active Buyer Contacts
- Smart emailing management tools
- Analyze the Distribution of Major Imp&Exp Countries
- Track the list of potential customers in the markets
- Learn about global market buying trends and details
- A competitive Environment analysis of product upstream and downstream industry chain of buyers and competitors
What We Offer Franchisees
- Expertise in product training, and industry knowledge training
- Demo account support for each franchisee
- Complete and systematic sales training
- Experienced guidance to team building and management
- Ready-to-use marketing materials and very detailed sales guidance
- All franchisees can start the business even if you have little or no prior industry experience
- Potential target clients list
- 15 years history, TOP class data service, reliable business
- Over 200 Staff, mature management system and strong franchise support
- 30,000+ clients in globe, renewal rate is higher than 60%
- Trusted by governments and SOCs, obtains official government awards
- Risk free, low investment, high profit
How Much Does The Tendata Franchise Cost?TENDATA has a franchise fee of around $1,000, with a total initial investment from $3,000.
- Initial investments: $3,000
- Royalties $2,000 and franchise fees $1,000.
- No requirements on office, goods or other investment.
- Payback period: 1 - 3 months
Requirements To Buy A Tendata Franchise
- Knowledge of, or would like to learn about, international business.
- Franchisees who have the passion to start their own businesses.
- Internet connection, laptop and smart phone.
- Passion for sales and marketing.
- Willingness to take advantage of low risk and low investment business, with high profit opportunity.
Complete training provided by Tendata