World of Adventures Overview
BE OUR LICENCE PARTNER!World of Adventures is an outdoor game that offers a real adventure experience. You'll explore some of the world's most amazing places on a mission, while solving exciting puzzles with your Adventuring team. This game combines the challenge of escape rooms, the thrill of geocaching, and the experience of augmented reality
Are you ready to change to an adventurous lifestyle with a stable, semi-passive income? Do you want to change or expand your business profile on a highly expanding market?
The World of Adventures Team is looking for Licence Partners worldwide to significantly improve the number of its outdoor Adventure tracks.
Business & Personal opportunities:
- Share of passive income after the usage of your developed Adventure tracks
- Significant and continuously improving annual revenue
- Balanced life-style by regular contact with Mother Earth
- Entrepreneurship that can be performed regardless of place and time
Main duties of a Licence Partner:
- Locate new outdoor Adventure routes
- Build up exciting stories with challenging riddels and spectacular AR
- Manage local marketing campaigns
- Active presence in WofA network by sharing best-practices
- Involving client communication
Support what a Licence Partner gets:
- Know-how of making routes and build up stories
- Admin access to the WofA system
- Usage of WofA app/logo/website
- Legal and accounting support
- Access to the WofA networks
- Access to the existing stories, riddles, AR objects
- Access to marketing best-practices
- 24/7 IT support
Licence partner packagesLicence packages cover a non-strict geographical area. A one-off entry fee is required to obtain a licence. There is no monthly or quarterly fee.
One-time entry fee: EUR 850
The licensee is entitled to 50% of the revenue generated by the pitches it produces and promotes in the relevant territory.
Expected return on investment 3-6 months (based on experience of license partners in Hungary)
One-time entry fee: EUR 3325
Licence partner is entitled to 60% of the revenue of the pitches it creates and promotes in the relevant territory.
Expected return on investment 6 months (based on experience of Hungarian license partners)
One-time entry fee: EUR 5800
Licence partner is entitled to 70% of the revenue of the pitches it creates and promotes in the relevant territory.
Expected return on investment 9 months (based on experience of Hungarian license partners)
A minimum of one licensed partner can create a pitch in other geographical areas after prior approval, for which they will receive 25%. One licensee can hold more than one licence at the same time.
After a minimum of 1 year of licensing partnership, it is possible to win the Masterlicence right for the territory, which the company will offer to the most efficient licensing partner.