Vienna a city of imperial tradition which is world famous for its classical music, cakes & coffeehouse culture.
It is our mission to bring this culture to your country and give your clients the authentic Viennese coffeehouse experience.
More than 100 Years of Success & Know-How
- Operates 30 AIDA stores in its home market Vienna
- Franchisees in Eastern and Western Europe and in Saudi Arabia
- 18,000 cups of coffee sold daily and 115 tons of coffee are served per year
- One century of success: AIDA serves its customers with first class pastries, cakes and coffee since more than 100 years as an Austrian family business in its 4th generation
- Highest quality standards: selected innovative products and hand-picked ingredients ensure our sustainable success
- A piece of Austrian culture: offering its products in a traditional, exclusive Viennese ambience, imperial atmosphere and coffee house culture
- Growth strategy: Franchise possibilities worldwide.
- Largest and most exclusive privately owned confectionery producer and coffeehouse chain in Europe with a 6.000m2 production hall.
- More than 500 employees worldwide,
- 130 confectioners produce 3 tons of cakes and pastries daily
- and of course our famous 36 flavours of homemade ice cream
- AIDA branches also offer finest food specialities for breakfast and lunch
AIDA has its own coffee blend since 1954
- A variety of over 500 products
- Menus are adjusted to the target market, eg. for the Asian Franchises AIDA will offer a fine selection of local teas and deserts
- Taste and sweetness of products can be adapted to the market
- 98% of our products are shock frozen and last over 6 months
- They are shipped from Vienna by cargo twice a month to any destination and have to be stored in a cooled warehouse
What AIDA Provides
- Aida franchisees benefit from our experience!
- 103 years of know-how
- You will receive a franchise handbook and corporate Identity book.
- You will obtain the licence to use the name of the trademark AIDA and furthermore sub-franchise it.
- You will receive training in Vienna and on spot training before and after the opening.
- We will provide you with exclusive high quality products.
- We provide assistance in marketing.
- We provide assistance in site selection.
- Facility planning and architectural design (drawings and specifications, specifications for fixtures and equipment)
- Continuous support from members of the Training and Operations Team.