Master Franchise Territories AvailableThe journey of Sushirullen began 2013 in Stockholm with a restaurant serving hand rolls, a very popular concept in the segment of fast food. Almost a decade of experience later we now have two concepts which both are developed to be franchised. Our menus contain a variety of delicious and healthy recipes and there is something to be found for all taste buds.
Our company continues to evolve, and this shows through our design, brand, concept- and franchising system.
What we now are looking for are forward-thinking entrepreneurs who have the drive to build up new markets.
Key highlights of a Sushirullen Master Franchise
- Business model: A proven business model and system of operations is what you´ll get.
- Flexibility: If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to see not only your business succeed, but also you own ideas to come to fruition, look no further. Read more about this in the section Master franchise.
- Products: Although the core products consist of nigiri, maki (hand roll), onigirazu, poké bowls, side products etc, we recognize the differences between markets. Therefor we assist our master franchise partners in developing the menus to fit the specific market. No matter what market, we strive to provide healthy and high-quality food that is easily accessible.
- Designs: Our kiosks can range from 8-50 sqm in size and the design offer is flexible.
- Low start-up: Your job as franchisor is to find franchisees to set up shop. The first 5 new franchisees will be sent to Sweden for training to keep your costs at a minimum. Thereafter the Master Franchise will be responsible for the education and training of new franchisees, with the help and support of Sushirullen of course.
- Royalty: 1.2%.
- Initial & Ongoing Support: After initial support to get started, you can rely on having the team of Sushirullen continuing with ongoing support and concept development.
Master Franchise Meaning and IncomeAs a Master Franchise with Sushirullen you have the freedom to participate in the evolution of the concept. The fact that markets are different can have implications when trying to fit everyone and everything in the same mold, and this is where we differentiate from others.
You can use existing models or find your own ways of making sub-franchise, below are some examples of how you can grow your business:
- Direct Store Income: Each time you open a corporate Sushirullen kiosk, you earn the net income generated.
- Franchise Entrance Fee: Each time you sub-franchise a Sushirullen kiosk, you earn the franchise fee. The franchise fee is set by the Master Franchisee.
- Royalty Income: Each time you establish a sub-franchise store in your territory, you earn ongoing monthly royalties.
- Area Developer Fee and Income: You can split your area into smaller regions and sell the rights to an Area Developer, who in turn is responsible for his or her on franchisees. You can set the price of the region sold and either a fixed royalty commission or one based on their turnover.
If your ambitions run higher than setting up a shop or two, this is the opportunity for you.