Pans & Company is the most representative brand of Eat Out's group, leader in food in the Iberian peninsula and second multi-brand operator in the Spanish market.
Eat Out is part of Ibersol (Euronext Lisbon IBERSOL, SGPS), the leading restaurant group in the Iberian Peninsula by number of units, with 665 restaurants (440 owned and 225 franchisees) and a total revenue of over 428 million euros at the end of 2015.
- Standardised and easy management that facilitates competitive costs for the franchisee with the help of the head office.
- It is a well established brand on the market with international recognition.
- Head office purchase only for Eat Out Group restaurants, which ensures a higher profit margin due to their bargaining power with suppliers.
- The offer of Pans & Company is complemented by an exclusive area for coffees and pastries, providing it with a separate counter called Café Pans. The image of our locations conveys a warm, comfortable and welcoming atmosphere where the protagonist is the client. As well as their traditional sandwiches, Pans incorporates its new pizzas to consume on the premises or to take away.
Advantages of the Franchise
- The franchise belongs to Eat Out restaurant group and has over 20 years experience in the market.
- Successful business model with high profitability.
- Constant investment in advertising (TV, press, ...)
- Support for the franchisee- TOGETHER BETTER- assistance program ranging from the search for a premises, license management, training and recruitment, fundraising, management control of the business, marketing local ... to the continuous visits by an advisor assigned to the site to perform routine monitoring and control of the business.
Global advice that covers all areas of business:
- Financial area: Help and advice for funding through agreements with major banks in to offer our franchisees preferential conditions and tailored to their needs.
- Real estate area: Advice on looking for a premises and real estate negotiations.
- Integrated logistics solution: work with logistics platform worldwide, so that our franchisees have significant advantages (reduced transport costs, standardising deliveries throughout the national territory and grouping of multiple vendors in a single order and unique delivery)
- Comprehensive advice on the management of the restaurant.