Our programs are fun and educational!"After many years of development, experimentation and reorientation, we have learned what excites children. When children have fun, they do not lose interest. Our programs create the right balance between fun and education", says Bari Sabash, the founder of the network and method.
Franchise featuresOur franchisees receive from us an opportunity for long-term engagement, through which they connect to an educational field with tremendous potential. By connecting with us, they receive the ability, the products and unique methods, which allow them to gain a significant and quality education and establish a successful and prosperous business.
- Exclusivity - as our franchisee you will be responsible for a geographic area where you will receive exclusivity, which will allow you to move freely, and offer your service to all customers in your area.
- Access to the learning materials - you will get access to several unique study programs that we have developed, among them programs for the ages of 4+, programs for ages 6+, programs for ages 8+. We will provide you with rich and colorful literature for all our study programs, workshops and activities. These will contain structured lesson plans based on the topics. You'll also have use of our unique activity kits - we will provide you with our learning kits, textbooks, assembly instructions, and various digital materials.
- Updates and innovations - you will be updated on hot innovations developed by the company, operational and marketing tools based on digital access, and various electronic means.
- Dozens of sources of income - just imagine the business possibilities before you with over 100 topics and activities you can offer our programs. In addition to the study programs, you can increase the income stream by using the quality workshops that we developed for summer camps, birthday parties, team nights, special days, and various events.
Our franchise enables accelerated development!We are already witnessing the accelerated development of technological developments in the fields of engineering, robotics and artificial intelligence. There is no doubt that the current decade is going to produce a growing demand for STEAM professions.
Through our educational franchise you will get an opportunity for accelerated growth in a very developing field.
You will not have to start everything from scratch, as you will rely on our many years of experience, and enjoy our high-quality learning and marketing products, as well as the study methods and work managers we have developed. The advantage of the financial model of the franchise is its simplicity. The initial investment is relatively small, there is no management of unnecessary stocks and the monthly expenses are relatively small. So with proper work, you are expected to return the investment very quickly.
We provide amazing supportAs our franchisee, you will join a warm, supportive family that is interested in your success - we will accompany you throughout the years of the franchise. You can consult with us and our community of franchisees, on any issue related to the operation of the business.
We have a success cultureWe believe success is a product of activities done correctly. Our programs encourage children to succeed. We use positive feedback that puts children’s success at the center of action. The children in our program learn to love learning via play.
When the children are happy - their parents are happy - and your business will flourish.
You don’t only choose a new business - but a new lifestyleOur franchise allows you to open a business that will give you your freedom and flexibility to enjoy your life, to spend more time with your family and to live in the conditions most suitable for you. In addition, when you see your students enriching their knowledge, developing skills and being truly happy and fulfilled, it will most likely create an increased vitality in you, and will give you energy and satisfaction that cannot be found anywhere else.
“The family of Next Engineers is a big community, and we feel part of it”The other advantage of the financial model of the franchise is its simplicity.
The initial investment is relatively small, there is no management of unnecessary stocks, and the monthly expenses are relatively small.
Most parents are looking for learning programs for their children which deal with the fields of engineering, technology and science as they understand the importance of STEAM studies. The educational institutions of the future adapt themselves to the needs of the 21st century, in order to ensure that the children acquire relevant knowledge and skills.
Lior Dashkotay, franchisee of the Jerusalem and surrounding area branch, says: “The education industry in the world generates huge sums. Many parents are looking for quality learning solutions for their children, which creates an ever-increasing demand. After years of working as an employee, I felt that I owed it to myself to fulfill my dream. I wanted a new lifestyle, one that would allow me to do what I love on the one hand, and on the other hand, financial gain and flexibility at work. I remember my first meeting at the network’s offices in Israel. They presented me with the methodology and the business model. I was astonished by what I saw, but mostly what impressed me were the people. I realized that they can be trusted”
Abir Yunes, franchisee of the Arab society branch, says: “I worked in the formal education industry for years. As a teacher and a mother I saw the increasing need for a new educational approach, such one that teaches them with no compulsion. I've heard of Next Engineers and came over to their offices for a consultation meeting. We created an immediate bond and I decided to join them. I’m really happy I made this change. it gives me great satisfaction. The children really like our program”
Choose your path
We let our franchisees to choose one of 2 options:
- Community-based franchise - allows you to create partnerships with community centers, schools, libraries, science museums, religious institutions, and any other place where activities for children may take place. This option includes an option for a direct franchise, or for a master franchise.
- Learning and experience centre-based franchise - opening your own learning and experience centre, within which you will run our variety of programs, courses and activities. We will accompany you through the process, from finding the right place to creating a successful opening event.
The ideal franchisee
The ideal Next Engineers franchisee partner will possess the following attributes:
- Interest in the field of education - Love for working with children and understanding the importance and desire to improve the level of education in the world.
- Motivation - A passion for success in the educational business world, and to make your dream come true.
- Readiness - Maturity, personal responsibility and commitment to the goal and maintaining the quality of the service.
- Desire for personal freedom - You dream of being your own boss and working in a relevant and interesting field, while maintaining flexibility of work hours? Interested in quality time for you and your family, while the business is running for you?
- Ability - Basic management ability, personal abilities, ability to give of yourself and work according to policy and clear procedures.
- The Golden criterion - Our franchise partners are also our friends, so it's important to us that you will have positive thinking and values of mutual respect, love for people, inclusion and humanity.
- Ability to invest money in order to start the business and purchase the franchise - As in any business, there are initial investment expenses. Our model allows you to open a business with relatively low investment compared to other businesses in the market.
A franchise with a difference that allows you to make a difference!
Request free information about this rewarding franchise opportunity below!
· Initial equipment & supply package and training: 5,500$
· Travel & Lodging (if necessary): 0-1,500$
· Insurance, permits, Service providers: 1,000$-1,500$
· Computer, software and office equipment: 0-1,500$
· Additional funds (3 months): 0-5,000$
· Estimated initial investment: 34,500$-50,000$
· Initial franchise and support fees: 200,000$-350,000$ (For an area of up to 4
· Additional Minimum Investment: 50,000$-100,000$
· Estimated initial investment: 250,000$-450,000$
· Adjustment and renovation: 15,000$-55,000$
· Architectural fees: 3000$-6000$
· Furniture, signage and other accessories: 10,000$-30,000$
· Additional equipment and programs for the centre: 5,000$-25,000$
· Grand Opening Advertising: 3,000$-10,000$
· Estimated initial investment: 76,000$-246,000$
• The costs of the center should be added to the costs of the direct franchise or the master franchise respectively
Next Engineers | Our Success
Take a look at what our customers say about Next Engineers.
1. “I would like to recommend “Next Engineers”, who have been working with us for 6 years already, as part of enrichment studies for our students. Throughout their work, they have proven great experience, professionalism, diligence, and high working morals. As they bring good results to our study centre, we would like to work with them next year as well. Lital Waitzman - Head of Community Centere ‘Cramim’.”
2. “I would like to express my full satisfaction of the Next Engineers courses. After years of joint work, I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation. I must say the team is professional, warm hearted, kind, dedicated, sensitive and caring. they’re always attentive to the parents and students.” Ruthi Hershkovitz - Head of ‘Rozen’ Centre.
3. “... the teachers are trained professionals; they give personal attention to each student. The classes are operated professionally, humanly, the feedback from the parents is always positive. Solder Marcel - Head of ‘Nitzanim’ Centre"
4. Next Engineers teaches, in the community centre, ‘Neve Hadarim’, the robotics class with great success. The class guide of the company teaches and treats every student with great patience. The class guide gives the tools for observing the small details and working with them on spatial vision. The class guide is very patient and attentive towards the students - especially those who have difficulty with fine motor skills and cognitive difficulty. Shuli Tal - Head of ‘Neve Hadarim’ Community Centre.
5. The Next Engineers course, which our son Hananya participated in, is the best study course I've ever seen!! First of all, the children had fun, but of course also got wiser and received values. They learnt! Then they experienced taking theory into action. There are no words to describe it; you just need to come and see”.
6. “We had a wonderful year with a joyful and educational study course. Alona waited every week, for the wonders of Sunday afternoon’s course. The knowledge you gave to the kids is wonderful.” Sharon Almog, Foster house.
7. “Thank you so much. Noam came back home very pleased, and he loved the course throughout the year. Like I shared before - his technical skills have improved a lot. “Thank you, Marina Gamliel.
8. “I’m trying to find the right words, maybe because ‘thank you’ seems so small. When we signed up for the course, I couldn’t imagine it would be like this... we gained enrichment and a fun course that Yahli counts the days every week to go to. So, a huge thank you for everything! We’re so excited about September when we’ll meet again! We can’t wait!” Sahar Hertzelia.
9. My daughter Ori is in the 2nd grade; she participated throughout the year in the Next Engineers course. Ori had a lot of fun! She developed her creative side and imagination; she received knowledge in many aspects and subjects. I highly recommend it!”
10. “Although our ways are not departed and we’re only on a short break, I wanted to say thank you... thank you for an enriching time, and a collection of fun experiences. Thank you for what you’ve been for Liam. Thank you for the patience, sensitivity, acceptance, understanding and warmth you gave! See you next year.” Eti Yair.
11. “It's our third year in the course and we’re very pleased. It’s a very quality course with a lot of thinking, creation, and a lot of imagination. We’ll continue next year too. Highly recommended!”
12. “Thank you for a fun year! Sigalit Azar
13. “Thank you so much Einat. It’s been amazing! Yanai waited all week and arrived every Tuesday with great excitement. I think he learnt a lot.” Nurit
14. “Asif, Thank you for a wonderful course. Aviya loved it a lot, enjoyed, learnt, and got wiser, with god’s will we’ll meet next year.” Dalit Mashiach
For several years I have been looking to actualize my love for education with the desire to integrate into the world of innovation and startups. When I got to know Next Engineers, I realized that this is exactly what I am looking for. After several meetings with the representatives of the Network and senior management, I decided that I was going for it with all my might. Our world is constantly evolving. The educational institutions of tomorrow need to adapt themselves to technological development. I definitely believe that children who are exposed to STEAM professions today, receive significant tools for success in the future. My branch has been operating for several years. Our customers are beyond satisfied and this is very important to me, because it allows working with the customers for many years. I think it is a combination of an excellent program that includes amazing products, rich literature, digital materials and guidance for each subject, and on the other hand - the training that I and my teachers receive from the network is thorough and in-depth. This network does not rest: they keep improving their methods, programs and products all the time and in full transparency with the franchisees in order to lend support, and to solve problems and difficulties. This is a particularly colorful family that supports each other!
I worked in the formal education industry for years as a teacher and a mother. I saw the increasing need for a new educational approach, such one that teaches them with no compulsion. I've heard of Next Engineers and came over to their offices for a consultation meeting. We created an immediate bond and I decided to join them. I’m really happy I made this change. It gives me great satisfaction. The children really like our program
I moved between many jobs and didn't find my place for years. I came to the Next Engineers network and I was excited from the first moment - with quality people and a cohesive team that is only growing and developing, their way of working is very unique and correct in my opinion. I think what charmed me is - beyond the fact that the network's programs combine learning and a sense of achievement for the students, they develop a sense of achievement and success in me as well. The methods of the next engineers are a combination of fun, play and quality learning, and thanks to these we open a window for children to quality and enjoyable learning, they learn that learning can be fun and exciting, and they leave with tools and abilities that will help them in the future. The joy and happiness that overwhelms me, when I see the enthusiasm of the children during class, is worth every investment. As far as I'm concerned, I achieved what I wanted: to work with children, with pleasure and earn money from it.
I have been working with Next Engineers for 10 years. I joined the network because I really like this field. My managers are the best, they give a good feeling and I really enjoy working in this network. I chose to work with children because I feel that I can contribute values beyond learning: I give them educational and fun lessons and in addition give them different values and skills. It excites me that I can influence and give them additional value to continue learning, and strengthens me when I see their excitement and enthusiasm. I think I get a lot more than I give. Appreciation from the children and the network, a sense of satisfaction and self-worth, also good money and financial gain.
"The most effective education is to let the child play with wonderful things" I see my work as a mission. When I work with the children I am filled with good and renewed energies. I like working as a franchisee in Next Engineers’ Network because of the special educational path they have developed and the good people who make it up. Their methods combine quality learning with play and fun. Their business model is simple, easy to operate and allows the expansion and increase of the volume of work, and the customers. I am satisfied with the financial turnover of my branch, and happy to be connected with the network of next engineers.
I joined Next Engineers network as a franchisee. Three years ago and arrived at a warm and supportive home. The founders of the network are good and kind people, those who care about your personal success and accompany you at all times. Working with children is a dynamic and fulfilling job. Our programs receive praise and particularly good feedback both from the children and from the parents and the directors of the centers. The children find interest in the lessons, the lesson plans are varied and changing and the children like it very much. In conclusion, I am happy and proud to be part of the network of next generation engineers!
I have always been drawn towards education and teaching because in my opinion there is no more important mission than educating our future generation. After many years as an engineer, the subject mattered to me and so I made the transition and started teaching in the education system. When the possibility arose to open a branch of next engineers, I did not hesitate for a moment. I have no doubt that teaching in a way that is different from the standard and the acceptable ways in schools, teaching that combines play and enjoyment is the way to put the children on the road, impart knowledge and teach them to love learning
Hi, my name is Gal Ohana, I have been working with children for several years in the field of guidance. I wanted to be a successful business owner, manage employees, and at the same time engage in a profession of significant value. I found these needs in Next Engineers’ network, which specializes in the educational business world. I still remember the day I scheduled an introductory meeting with the executives of the network and fell in love with them at first sight. They sent me to watch a lesson in one of their classrooms and their method up close. I saw the children and the emotion, enthusiasm and fun they felt while learning. I then realized that this will be my new “baby” and from there the road was short and simple. The network has developed a unique study method that provides children with knowledge and understanding of the STEAM subjects and also develops skills that will help them in the future. I strongly believe in the path of next engineers and hope to be their franchisee for many years to come, with God's help.