TTQ Franchising Ltd Overview
HistoryThe UK based pilot franchise, The Tasting Quarter (established in 2002), produces and hosts in-person, virtual and hybrid drink and food based events for the blue chip corporate market.
The pilot franchise covers four principal areas:
Vinous - wine tastings, champagne tastings
Spirits - whisky tastings, gin tastings, cocktail making and tasting events
Fine food - fine food tastings, chocolate making and tasting events
Brewed - craft beer tastings, tea and coffee tastings
The Tasting Quarter has hosted customized events for group sizes of 10-3000+ guests throughout the UK, EU and Internationally for a large variety of needs (from business development to senior team builds).
The Tasting Quarter’s repeat clients have included some of the world’s largest multinational companies. The company provides fresh, fun, informed events, with formats that are at the forefront of their field.
What You NeedWe are looking for individuals or companies with wine backgrounds or business to business event management experience.
This franchise can be run from home or a business premises.
The Franchise PackageYour franchise package will include:
- A Respected, Trademark Brand From Day 1
- Comprehensive Operational Manual
- 5 Year Renewable Franchise Agreement
- Exclusive Countrywide Territory
- Initial Training For Up To 3 Individuals
- Ongoing Training & Support
- Launch Assist Programme Assistance Including Advertising, Promotional & PR Assistance
- Your Own Website Extension
- Professionally Designed Event Media Templates
- Business Cards & Business Admin Templates
- Commercial Premises Assistance (if required)
- Equipment, Furniture & Fixtures Assistance
- Hardware & Software Advice To Support Your Business
- Franchise Mentor
- National Terms With Key Suppliers
- In-Person, Virtual & Hybrid Event Options
- Access To Corporate Clients
- Low Management Service Fee Of 8.5% Of Gross Sales (excluding VAT if applicable)
- Rights To Sell Your Remaining Franchise Term For Exit